We provide a wide range of archaeological services and products across the United Kingdom. Whatever your archaeological requirements, we can help deliver your project.
Are you a developer (domestic or commercial) requiring professional archaeological advice and services? We can help reduce the risk to the development posed by archaeology.
Do you have a community project you need help getting started? We can help.
We provide the full range of archaeological services. These include:
- archaeological ‘open area’ excavation,
- post-excavation analysis and publication,
- community archaeological projects,
- Human remains and isotope analysis,
- watching briefs,
- building surveys,
- landscape surveys,
- geophysical surveys,
- archaeological research and interpretation,
- 3D animated archaeological reconstructions,
- archaeological desk-based and heritage impact assessments,
- environmental impact assessments,
- Assessment of the Significance of the Impact of the Development on the Historic Landscape (ASIDOHL2),
- significance statements,
- conservation management plans,
- written (historic environment) schemes of investigation,
- and many more services.
Please get in touch with your requirements.